Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hate is not too strong a word...

To the crew taking down trees for the electric company -

I HATE YOU.

As a night shift worker I try to be understanding when people are making noise at 8am. And tolerant when they are making noise at 9am.

But waking me out of a sound sleep at 6:49am with your very loud chipper machine and chain saw and leaf blower IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

WTF????????????????

I HATE YOU.

And it doesn't even make logical sense. It has been single digits for a couple of days now. It wasn't quite 20 degrees when you were being assholes outside my window. Today is getting steadily warmer.

Why the hell would you choose to work that early on a day like this?

I don't think I'm being unreasonable to expect to be able to sleep until 8am undisturbed unless there is an emergency.

AM I?

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes... as a night person I say HAAATE! I don't mind if it's my day off and I can go back to bed, but when I need my sleep? ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us Owls gotta stick together!

      Delete